Welcome to the Peralta career site!
For your convenience, the application process for Peralta Community College District positions is now automated. Once you have established an application profile, you may use that same information to apply for other positions that become available.
The Peralta Colleges are located in the beautiful Oakland/San Francisco Bay Area, an area which leads the world in technology and innovation. The District serves six cities in the East Bay. The Peralta Colleges have a reputation for developing effective approaches to serving the varied interests and needs of the community. The District was founded in 1964, serves 28,500 students, and is one of the top community college districts in California in transferring students into the University of California system.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
If you're interested in broadening your job search scope, the California Community College Chancellor's Office has a Web site registry of all Faculty and Administrative positions throughout the Community College System. The address of that website is: http://www.cccregistry.org.
If you have a general questions regarding the below open positions please contact the Office of Human Resources at (510) 466-7290 or email PeraltaHR@Peralta.edu